1. Responsible for the development of agents and channel construction in the region, responsible for the overall performance of the region.
2. Responsible for the marketing planning and guidance of channel partners, and support channel customers to explore the market.
1. College degree or above;
2. Working experience in sales industry, outstanding performance is preferred;
3. Priority is given to those who have experience in group buying offline cooperation.
4. Quick response, strong expressive ability, strong communication skills and affinity;
5. Have a certain market analysis and judgment ability, good customer service awareness;
6. Be responsible and able to work under great pressure.
7. Teamwork spirit, good at challenges.